Join us October 12-13, 2018 with Andrew Rappaport from Striving for Eternity Ministries for our first annual Fall Conference! Registration prices are listed below. Included in the price of the conference are snacks on Friday night, lunch on Saturday, and a copy of Andrew’s book What Do They Believe? Andrew will have a book table with all of his books available for purchase.
If you need lodging, we will have a few guest beds available from our church members. Please select this option when you purchase your conference ticket. Or if you’d prefer, here is a list of hotels in the Ponderay area.
- Holiday Inn Express
- Days Inn
- Hotel Ruby
- LaQuinta Sandpoint
- Best Western Sandpoint / Edgewater Resort
- Until Saturday, September 15, 2018 – $40 per person / $60 per couple/family.
- September 16 – October 11, 2018 – $50 per person / $80 per couple/family.
- At Door – $65 per person / $100 per couple/family.
Friday, October 12
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. —Registration
- 6:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. — Session 1: Ambassador Evangelism: Disarming The Opponent’s Defenses – We can easily debate someone about spiritual matters, however, will they listen? Do people usually listen and learn some someone when they are debating and defensive. We must learn to disarm the defenses of our opponents. Disarm their defenses to engage in conversation.
- 7:45 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. — Session 2: Q&A
Saturday, October 13
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. — Session 3: Ambassador Evangelism: Asking Good Questions – Our opponents are not the only ones that could be defensive. We must disarm our own defenses by learning to ask good questions. Questions take all the pressure off of us when challenged. Questions allow us to guide a conversation without being in the hot seat and showing respect.
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. — Session 4: Ambassador Evangelism: Avoid Being Judgmental – So many expect Christians to be judgemental. However, we can avoid that while at the same time exposing to the sin of the individual. We can use the law of God to not only describe what sin is but also act as a standard for people to judge themselves by to know where they stand with God.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Session 5: Q&A
- 12.30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. — Spiritual Transition Game – Many feel that once a conversation is in the spiritual realm they can handle it but how to transition from the natural to the spiritual? This game helps to practice this transition so that every conversation can be turned from the natural to the spiritual.
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. — Session 6: Handling Objections – So many are fearful to share the gospel because they fear questions that they cannot answer. However, most of these objections are so easily answered that no Christian should fear. We will address the most common objections so that the attendee is well prepared for anything that comes their way.
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. — Bonus Session: Open Air Preaching
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.