Make plans now to join us at Kootenai Church for our Spring Conference May 17-18, 2019 featuring Jason Lisle. Dr. Lisle is a Christian astrophysicist who researches issues pertaining to science and the Christian faith. A popular speaker and author, Dr. Lisle presents a rational defense of a literal Genesis, showing how science confirms the history recorded in the Bible.
Jason currently works in full-time apologetics ministry and currently runs the Biblical Science Institute. He wrote a number of planetarium shows for the Creation Museum, including the popular “Created Cosmos.” He has authored a number of best-selling books on the topic of creation, including: Taking Back Astronomy, Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky, the Ultimate Proof of Creation, Discerning Truth, and Understanding Genesis.
Dr. Lisle graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University where he double-majored in physics and astronomy and minored in mathematics. He then earned a master’s degree and a Ph.D. in astrophysics at the University of Colorado. Dr. Lisle specialized in solar astrophysics and has made scientific discoveries regarding the solar photosphere, including the de-tection of giant cell boundaries using the SOHO spacecraft. He also does theoretical research and has contributed to the field of general relativity.
Download our media kit to promote this conference at your church. (compressed/.zip file 55.5MB)
LODGING: We have negotiated a special rate with Holiday Inn Express in Ponderay (visit site). To receive an extra $30/night off your hotel stay, contact us for a special promo code. You must book with the hotel no later than Tuesday, April 30 to receive this special rate.
Friday, May 17
- 5:00 p.m – Doors Open
- 5:15 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration
- 6:00 – 7:15 p.m. – Session 1: The Ultimate Proof of Creation
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. – Session 2: Q&A
Saturday, May 18
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Session 3: Understanding Genesis
- 9:45 – 10:45 a.m. – Session 4: Astronomy Reveals Creation
- 11:00 – 12:00 p.m. – Session 5: Science Confirms Biblical Creation
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch w/ Q&A
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Session 6: Fractals – The Secret Code of Creation
- 2:15 – 3:15 p.m. – Session 7: His Star / Alternate: Q&A
All registrations will include one (1) free copy of Jason’s book, The Ultimate Proof of Creation. Free copy limited to one copy per family registered.
- Early Bird Registration until March 31 – $50 per person; $70 couple/family
- April 1-30 – $60 per person; $80 couple/family
- May 1-17 – $70 per person; $90 couple/family
- At the door – $75 per person; $100 couple/family
If anyone registers online between now and March 31, they can purchase a registration for the Women’s Retreat ($75) and the Conference and receive $10 off. There will be no $10 discount on bundled registrations after March 31.