Some of the questions from the first Q&A Session with Paul Taylor include:
- What biblical proof do we have that speaks to Jesus’ body being perfect like Adam before the fall? Would sickness and other ailments not have afflicted him?
- Do you know the number of times the New Testament references things found in Genesis?
- What are some of the most important areas of studies for homeschool teachers or Sunday School teachers?
- You mentioned the water canopy theory no longer being believed by most creation-science models, what other incorrect things do biblical creationists commonly believe?
- Do you make videos of evolution vs. creation for homeschools?
- Are we (Christians) related to those who don’t believe in God?
- What do evolutionists say about the layers of rock that have quickly formed in the canyons of Mount St. Helens?
- What is the motivation for Christians who promote old-earth creationism?
Things happened on a small scale during the eruption of Mount St. Helens and what happened during the global flood. Events that evolutionists state take millions of years are shown to be done in days, weeks, months, even mere hours.
The language of evolution: fuzzy words, magic words, bait-and-switch, and deliberate bias.
As Christians, all of our thinking should be based on Scripture. The fallacies of secular dating methods.
Director, Mount Saint Helens Creation Center
Paul Taylor was born in Ashton-under-Lyne, near Manchester in the North of England, in 1961. Trained as a musician, he eventually got interested in sciences in his later high school years, getting saved at the age of 15 in 1977. After about a year, Paul got a Saturday job in a Christian bookshop, where he came upon literature from a creationist organization in the UK. He was astonished that there were people around – even those with scientific qualifications – that did not believe the theory of evolution. The bookstore manager, who held a degree in science, explained these things to him. From that point on, Paul has written and spoken on the subjects of creation, evolution, Genesis and apologetics.
After obtaining a degree in Chemistry, and a teaching certificate from the University of Nottingham, Paul became a high school science teacher. He worked successfully in this career for 18 years, rising through the ranks, eventually to become a Head of Science. Outside of work, Paul was involved in his church, preaching, teaching and leading worship, as well as writing worship songs.
In 2000, Paul left teaching to set up an ICT training business, training people mostly in Microsoft Office applications, and web development applications.
In 2005, he was invited to join Answers in Genesis, and I worked at their UK office for 6 years, moving to the United States in 2011 to work for Creation Today, in Pensacola, Florida. Today, Paul and his wife are now the Directors of the Mount St. Helen’s Creation Information Center, at Castle Rock, Washington – at the start of the main tourist route leading to the volcano, Mount St. Helens. From this base, Paul continues to travel around the United States, speaking on creation, Genesis and apologetics.
Paul is married to Geraldene, and they have five children and four grandchildren between them.